Tearms & Conditions
- The APAC Payments Excellence Awards 2023 (“the Awards”) are organised by the Emerging Payments Association Asia (“EPAA”).
- Entry for the Awards opens on 15 March 2023.
- Entries received past the closing date of the 31 May 2023 are not eligible.
- The winners will be announced at the Gala Night, in Sydney on 13th October 2023.
- You may submit an entry nominating your solution or another companies.
- Nominees who are nominated by others, must also be informed of, and agree to these terms and conditions.
- We cannot give an Award to any organisation or person that cannot be contacted after the entry has been submitted. We cannot be held responsible for any errors made when submitting your entry so please check the contact details you provide and update us on any changes.
- The criteria for shortlisting are determined beforehand and cannot be disputed.
- A shortlist of finalists will be selected in each category from the entries submitted by the closing date. It is not possible to appeal the shortlisting.
- Shortlisted finalists will be notified by email or phone and will be invited to the Awards ceremony, where the winners will be officially announced.
- The shortlisted finalist must acknowledge this notification by no later than two weeks after receiving it. If the shortlisted finalist does not acknowledge the notification, we have the right to remove the finalist from the shortlist.
- The winners are selected beforehand. Therefore, if an Award-winning finalist is unable to attend the Awards ceremony, this shall not affect winning of the specific Award.
- Up until the date of the Awards ceremony, we reserve the right to remove a finalist from the shortlist in case the entry turns out to be false or fraudulent, or in case of circumstances concerning the participant that may cause detriment to the reputation of the Awards and/or to their related intellectual property rights.
- The judges’ decisions cannot be appealed. There will be no correspondence about the judges’ decisions and the jury report will not be disclosed.
- The panel of expert judges will be announced on the Awards’ website and may change in the event of circumstances outside our control.
- We cannot be held responsible for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, illegible or incomplete or which cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all Awards with or without prior notice due to reasons outside our control or due to other circumstances, at our discretion. Such decision is final and binding.
- Our decisions in relation to all matters connected with the Awards are final and binding.
- Please note that if you wish to cancel an entry, this is non-refundable after the date of purchase.
- All material will remain confidential to the Judges and the APAC Payments Excellence Award programme team, as they are bound by a Code of Conduct covering confidentiality, conflicts of interest, and contact with entrants.
- In order to process your entry we need to add your information into our database, where your data will be stored. Upon submitting your entry you are accepting the EPAA’s Terms & Conditions. To unsubscribe please email firstname.lastname@example.org