Access to and use of this site is provided by Emerging Payments Association Asia (EPAA) Pty. Ltd.
Please read the following to guide you through the submission process, from choosing a category to creating your entry and making sure you know exactly what to include to give you the best possible chance of success. And of course, set you on track to achieve stardom in October. Good Luck!
All entries must be received via the APAC Payments Excellence Awards website by 10th June at 12.00 am SGT 2023. No further extensions will be permitted.
Members of The Payments Association get 3 FREE entries, non-members get 1 FREE entry. You may submit as many entries as you like, each submission entry has a USD 200 fee.
The judging committee
We have brought together a broad spectrum of independent experts who either specialise in a particular field or have experience and insight into different aspects of the industry. View the full list of judges here.
The Judges will review and score all the qualifying entries, compile a shortlist in each category and decide the overall winner.
All APAC Payments Excellence Award programme judges are bound by a code of conduct covering confidentiality, conflicts of interest, and contact with entrants.
The judges’ decisions are final and there will be no opportunity for appeal, discussion, or correspondence.
The judges will rely exclusively on the information provided by the award entrant in the submission, not on any prior knowledge they may have.
The judges will be looking to see how the programme/product/service has been a success against the objectives and consider how it stands out from the rest of the market.
Judges will also have the right to make nominations that they believe are relevant and missing from the available judging selection, except those in any way connected with their own organisation.
Award entry criteria
Companies entering must meet the general eligibility criteria stating, that the solution/process/initiative submitted for an award has been operationalised in one or several Asia Pacific markets.
Nominations must be given with the formal authority of the company nominated for the Award, and while the same company can be nominated for the same Award more than once, duplicate entries are not encouraged.
Although the same company can make multiple submissions across a range of categories, each must be unique and tailored to best demonstrate its strengths in the specific category.
Entrants and winners
Entry summaries of the finalists will be published in the APAC Payments Excellence Award brochure and the winners will be featured on the website after the event. In addition, if the organisers are approached by members of the press to feature case studies, their enquiries will be referred to the applicable entrants. Please ensure that you have obtained permission to feature material from external suppliers before submitting your entry. Third parties or partners should be made aware that the material might appear in print.
The small print
- All entries must be submitted via the APAC Payments Excellence Award webpage
- Entries require descriptions in each category criteria, max 300 words for each section.
- The 200-word entry summary of shortlisted entries will be displayed in the Awards brochure.
- Your entry will be acknowledged by email notification. Ensure you tick the box for approval to receive notifications from the APAC Payments Excellence Award program during your registration process, or you will not receive a confirmation.
- Entries may be withdrawn at any point up to May 31 at 12.00 am SGT 2023.
- Entries received after the closing date of May 31 at 12.00 am SGT 2023 will not be accepted unless by prior written agreement from the organisers.
- Entries will be disqualified if they are found to contain false, incomplete, or incorrect information; or if they are not submitted through the online entry form.
- Entries made in addition to the 1 FREE entry entitlement will not be counted unless payment has been made.
- The judges reserve the right to re-allocate an entry to a different category if appropriate.
Submitting your entry
- The entry must be tailored to the specific category and the project you are applying with.
- Ensure that the summary does not include any confidential information which would be automatically published for shortlisted entries.
- Read the criteria carefully and use the help questions given to create your entry.
- Be specific, concise and give clear examples.
- Avoid general statements like ‘The programme achieved its goals’.
- Use data from a credible source and quote that source where possible.
- Judges will assess entries on the main submission, not based on their knowledge of the company.
Five steps to submit your entry
- Go to the APAC Payments Excellence Award website, submit our entry and register a new account.
- Follow the prompts to provide, company and contact details, and company information, and choose your first category.
- Complete all the criteria description fields for your category, 300 words on each.
- Make more entries, using the same account or submit one entry.
- Checkout, and pay fees as applicable. (1 Free or 3 Free for EPAA members).
All material will remain confidential to the judges and the APAC Payments Excellence Award program team. If in any doubt, please contact Linda Stanojevic, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer.